Block #1 (top)
The block is divided into 2 parts: information of pair, balances of wallets and the chart.
- 1.Choosing where to trade: in terminal using the Binance API key or on Finandy exchange, created using the Binance brokerage program
- 2.The choice of the current market (Spot, Margin, Futures) with a total balance in USD equivalent
- 3.Price and trading volume for 24 hours of the selected pair on the chart
- 4.Price change for 24 hours in absolute value and in %
- 5.Minimum and maximum value for 24 hours
- 6.Funding if Futures Market is selected
- 7.Token balances of the selected pair
- 8.Pair icon
- 1.Toolbar You can learn more at tradingview.com. All plotted lines are automatically saved every 10 seconds.
- 2.The name of the current pair on the chart By clicking on the name, a dialog box will appear, allowing you to change to another one.
- 3.Interval (timeframe or candle size) of the selected pairset the interval by entering numbers on the keyboard.
- 4.Chart Settings Bars, Japanese candlesticks or just a line
- 5.Indicators By clicking on the name, a dialog box will appear, allowing you to add standard indicators to the chart. The library is different from the official website of TradingView.
- 6.Chart Settings Candle color settings and other user settings
- 7.Expand chart to full screen
- 8.Take a screenshot of the graph
- 9.Hide / Show orders
- 10.Stop loss order (SL) (SL) Insurance of a position to increase losses if the trend goes in the opposite direction to the position. It is also convenient to insure profits by moving the trunk over the trend (manual trailing). It can be virtual or real. More details → With a virtual (VIRTUAL) SL order, it is closed by Floating or By Market using the means of our terminal. In the SL order widget, the chart shows % of the position price and order size.
- 11.Breakeven price of the position Breakeven price of the position, taking into account the exchange fees The profit or loss in percent and the number of coins in the position are indicated. More details →
- 12.Take profit order (TP) Limit order closing the position. You can drag on the chart. It is generated automatically if this module is enabled. More details → TP is above the current price, if it is Long, and for short - below. In the TP order widget, the chart shows % of the position price and order size **
- 13.Last price
- 14.Favorite token tab
- 15.Price Scale If you hold down the left mouse button and drag it down or up, then the vertical scale of the graph will change. If you scroll the mouse wheel on the chart, then the horizontal scale will change, if you hold down the
CTRLbutton, then the scale will change relative to the mouse cursor
- 16.Current time and time zone It is possible to change the time zone to your current location.