I want to signal
Last update 21/05/2023
Finandy provides a service for copying trades as is.
The accuracy of trade copying is controlled by both the Master Trader and the connected user (for example, situations where desynchronization may occur include changes in operating rules on the Binance exchange, lack of API response from the Binance exchange, or missed account updates).
Copy trading is exclusively available on the Finandy exchange for each market, including Spot and Futures.
Finandy exchange is an official broker of Binance.
- Binance Liquidity
- Binance Wallets
- Binance Commissions
- Free access to all Finandy features
To activate your Finandy account, make a deposit following the instructions:
Click 'Create Master Trader' on the Copy Trading page.
Copy-trading is configured separately for Spot and Futures markets.
To do this, you need to select the corresponding market at the top left (Spot or Futures) and adjust its settings.
Permanent ID for copy trading connection.
Generated for a single connection and valid for 24 hours.
Enabled or disabled copy trades.
The master trader can choose to publish their trading statistics in the marketplace or keep them hidden, connecting only through an ID.
If enabled, new users will start copying your trades only after your approval.
If enabled, users will only copy your trades until the specified date. The date restriction is set in connected users table.
If you no longer plan to offer the trade copying service, you have the option to delete your Master account. This action does not impact your personal trading.
On the right side of the screen, you will find the settings for the base rate used in trading.
This name will appear in the Marketplace strategy list.
Every Monday, a bonus is credited in proportion to the setting if the PnL for the last 7 days was positive. The bonus is specified as a percentage of the user's total profit.
If the connected account has TP (Take Profit) or SL (Stop Loss) disabled in their position, or if there is low liquidity in the currency pair, and the master account's position is closed based on TP or SL, then the connected account's position will also be closed after the specified timeout. The timeout is configured in the master account and is set to 5 seconds by default.
Brief description of your strategy. This information will be displayed in your account details in the Marketplace.
Next, the trading settings on base quotes are specified:
Users with a balance lower than the specified amount will not be able to connect to copy your trades.
When using the % of balance setting for copying, the order size will be calculated as a fraction of the specified amount.
If the field is left empty, the order size will be calculated as a fraction of your total balance on the given quote when copying with the % of balance setting.
- 1.Click "Create ID" button.
- 2.Copy and share it with the person connecting to you.
One-time ID is generated for a single connection and is valid for 24 hours.
Copy Trading settings page allows you to connect to the Master Trader using the provided ID.
If your strategy is published in the Copy Trading Marketplace, users can connect to you through the Marketplace.
Execute trades following your trading strategy manually or with the help of bots or TradingView signals.
Receive a percentage of the net profit (profit minus losses) earned during the previous week every Monday.
If the PnL is positive after closing the position, a portion of the profit will be reserved in a separate account for the connected trader. If the PnL is negative after closing the position, a portion of the profit will be returned from the reserve account to the wallet of the connected trader.
If a profit is obtained within 7 days, a portion of the profit will be sent from the reserve account to the Master Trader's spot wallet on Monday, according to the specified percentage in the Copy Trading settings.
The deposits to the reserve account occur within a few minutes, not after each closed position. Roundings are done to the nearest $0.5, which means the transfer to the reserve account will only happen if at least $0.5 accumulates.
User's balance when connected = 1000 USDT.
Master Trader commission = 50%.
- At the end of the trading week, the profit from closed positions amounted to 100 USDT. After deducting the master's bonus, the Connected User's balance will be 1050 USDT. The master's bonus is 50 USDT.
- At the end of the following trading week, a loss was incurred with a PnL = -250 USDT.No bonus is awarded, and the balance of the copier is 800 USDT. No bonus will be awarded to the Master for this week of losses.
- Trading results for the new week show a profit of 100 USDT on closed positions.The copier balance after paying the bonus to the master will be 850 USDT. The master bonus will be 50 USDT.
- The bonus received by the master is cumulative and not individual for each copier. For example, if a new copier joins and incurs a loss while the others have smaller losses, and then the overall copier volume shows a loss but one user is still in a drawdown, the negative values from that specific slave account will not be offset by the profits from the overall copier volume. The bonus distribution is based on the collective performance of all copiers, and the results of each copier are not evaluated separately in this context.
The bonus received by the master is cumulative and not individual for each copier. For example, if a new copier joins and incurs a loss while the others have smaller losses, and then the overall copier volume shows a loss but one user is still in a drawdown, the negative values from that specific slave account will not be offset by the profits from the overall copier volume. The bonus distribution is based on the collective performance of all copiers, and the results of each copier are not evaluated separately in this context.
The bonus comes for each copying trader separately.
The new settings will take effect on the next Monday following the bonus payout to the master trader.
Any questions? We can help in our Telegram Chat.