Last update 08/06/2023
The trading interface is separated into multiple sections:
Standard mode is enabled by default.
If you need more features, activate the PRO mode.
PRO mode is provided for free.
Difference between Standard and PRO modes.
List of pending orders:
1. Order number
2. Filled dot indicates an unfulfilled real exchange order
3. Empty dot dot indicates an unfulfilled virtual order
4. Red - Sell Yellow - Sell, virtual order Orange - Sell, executed order Green - Buy Lime green - Buy, virtual order Blue - Buy, executed order Grey - Cancelled order
5. Mark up - increase position Mark down - decrease position
6. Order type
7. Order number in the order grid
8. Currency pair Name
9. Number of tokens in the order
10. Infographics (described below)
11. Position´s Grid Number
12. Order price editing
13. Order price editing (unfulfilled order)
14. Order execution progress in %
15. Virtual Order Indicator. Trigger type is indicated after the colon: - ob - order book - lp (last price) - current price - 1m, 5m etc. - Candlestick trigger based on timeframe
16. Order volume (= Quantity x Price)
17. Order creation date and time
18. Cancel order
- Take profit
- Stop loss
- Order grid
- Fibonacci grid
- Order Auto-cancellation upon a set timeout
- Virtual order
- Virtual order (candlestick trigger)
- Virtual order (order book trigger)
- Trailing buy/sell
- Floating buy/sell order
Quickly switch between added account profiles using the Profiles block.
You can move and sort blocks 4 and 5 using the mouse, as shown in the screenshot below:
Messages related to various events such as order creation, execution, errors, and system operation issues, appear in pop-up windows located at the bottom right of the screen.
Clicking on a message shows its details.
Notification center on the chart's right side stores all messages.
Do you have any questions? We can help you in our Telegram chat .