Comment on page
Last update 19/05/2023
1. You can drag blocks up and down or move them to the right of the chart.
- 2.Collapse/Expand block.
- 3.If Hedge Mode is enabled, you are able to open both long and short positions on the same currency pair. Attention: Hedge mode can only be enabled if there are no open positions.
- 4.C (Cross) - The entire wallet balance serves as collateral. I (Isolated) - Isolated margin (collateral) for each position separately.
- 5.Leverage The higher the leverage, the greater the risk of liquidation. It is used to determine the margin requirement. For example, with leverage of 5x and an order amount of 100, the margin requirement would be 20.
- 7.Automatic order cancellation after a specified time interval from its creation.
Do you have any questions? We can help you in our Telegram chat.