Comment on page
Last updated 14/06/2023
2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) is an offline application on your smartphone that generates one-time codes.
2FA is a reliable way to protect your account from unauthorized access.
WARNING! Withdrawals are locked for 3 days:
- after password change
- after Telegram bot activation
- after adding secret word
- after 2FA activation
- after deposit (for unverified accounts)
3. Select "Scan QR Code" and point your phone's camera at the QR code on Finandy website under the Account / 2FA section;
4. Copy the code from Google Authenticator app;
Remember, new codes are generated every 30 seconds in the app.
5. Paste the copied code into the website field;
6. Connection completed.
- 1.Enter your current Finandy account password
- 2.Enter the Google Authenticator one-time code
If data is correct, 2FA will be disabled.
2. Below the Captcha, there is a 2FA entry field. On the right side of the field, click the "No access to 2FA?".
And click the "Submit a request" button.
3. An email will be sent to you containing a verification code. If you have the Telegram bot connected, the code will also be sent there.
4. Go to the 2FA deactivation page by following the link in the email. Enter the Secret Word and, if applicable, provide the code from the Telegram bot if connected.
5. Click "Reset" button.
6. Once you have reset 2FA, you will be directed back to the login page, where you can authenticate without the need for a one-time 2FA code.
1. During connection process, you will be provided with a secret key. It is important to write it down on paper and store it in a secure location. This key can be used to recover the connection if needed.
2. Enable FACE ID access in application settings to enhance the security of your account.
Here are some possible solutions:
- 1.Every time the page is reloaded, a new QR code is generated for connecting to the terminal. If you previously added the Finandy site to Google Authenticator app and then reloaded the terminal page, you will need to delete the Finandy account from the Google Authenticator app and scan a new QR code from the terminal.
- 2.If your phone's clock is not synchronized, you need to synchronize it, remove the Finandy website from Google Authenticator app, and scan the new QR code from the terminal.
The code is susceptible to forgery only if you disclose the secret key or if someone gains complete control of your phone.
Do you have any questions? We can help you in our Telegram chat.