Last updated 28/05/2023
For no apparent reason, you do not need to restart your account.
In what cases can it help? 👉 Wrong balance 👉 Futures positions out of sync 👉 Gives an error or does not allow creating an order, or the order disappeared during the rearrangement
On average, an account reboots in about 15 seconds.
Trading on the Finandy exchange and trading with an API key on Binance** is free.
** Must have a Binance account without referral codes.
Yes, the price of a position takes into account the commission for entering and exiting the transaction. That is, if the price of a long position is 100, then at any price above this, you will close the deal in plus.
Therefore, on the Binance website, the futures price differs from the price in our terminal, since Binance does not take into account the trading fee when calculating the position price.
By default, position price is considered for the current token (contract) balance, taking into account all entry and exit fees for the trade, i.e. this is the actual position breakeven.
If you need to calculate average price for opening orders, you will need to change the account settings and for new positions the price will be calculated without taking into account the position's partial closure.
There are two ways to trade on Finandy:
- 1.On Finandy Exchange We are an official Binance broker. Trading on Finandy is as safe as trading on Binance.
- 2.Via the API key on the Binance exchange Only orders are handled via the API key. It is impossible to withdraw coins via an API key, unless you give separate permission to do so. This option is disabled by default.
- 1.Enable 2FA;
- 2.Add a Telegram bot;
- 3.When trading with an API key, add an allowed IP list;
- 4.Use a unique complex password on your account;
- 5.Use a unique email address that you don't use anywhere else.
There may be several solutions:
- 1.Each time you reload the page a new QR code is generated. You may have added the Finandy website to the Google Authenticator app and then reloaded the page in the terminal. In this case, you must delete the Finandy website in the Google Authenticator app and scan the new QR code from the terminal.
- 2.You have not synchronised the clock on your phone. In this case you need to synchronise your clock, delete Finandy's website in the Google Authenticator app and scan the new QR code from the terminal.
Yes, all changes in position management are automatically applied after pressing the Save button in module configuration. In each module, the Save button must be pressed separately.
Exchanges provide official APIs specifically for trading through them. Exchanges receive commissions from transactions, so they are equally profitable if you trade through the exchange or through the API.
- Binance (Spot, Futures)
- Finandy Exchange (Spot, Futures)
The fee for trading is the same as for trading through the exchange.
- By default 0.1% of trades
- If you enable the Use BNB to pay commissions option, the commission will be 0.075%.
Maker - an order placed in the order book. It increases market liquidity. Taker - an order that executes orders in the order book. Reduces market liquidity.
If you have BNB coins in your Futures account, you can benefit from a discount on commissions when trading Futures.
Bugs are fixed with high priority.
This article details how to add an API key for Binance:
- L = LIMIT order
- F = Floating order
- M = Market order
- S = Stop Limit order
- Т = Trailing order
The market may be unavailable for trading in several cases:
- 1.If you already have a telegram bot connected in the terminal, then delete it.
- 2.Create a telegram bot or add an existing bot to the desired chat.
You can restore access to your telegram account by using the secret word, to do this go to Delete telegram bot - No access to Telegram bot.