In what cases can it help? 👉 Wrong balance 👉 Futures positions out of sync 👉 Gives an error or does not allow creating an order, or the order disappeared during the rearrangement
On average, an account reboots in about 15 seconds.
Trading on the Finandy exchange and trading with an API key on Binance** is free.
** Must have a Binance account without referral codes.
Yes, the price of a position takes into account the commission for entering and exiting the transaction. That is, if the price of a long position is 100, then at any price above this, you will close the deal in plus.
Therefore, on the Binance website, the futures price differs from the price in our terminal, since Binance does not take into account the trading fee when calculating the position price.
By default, the price of the position for the current balance of tokens (contracts) is considered, taking into account all commissions for entering and exiting the transaction, that is, this is the actual breakeven of the position.
If you need to calculate the average price for opening orders, then you need to change the account settings and for new positions the price will be calculated without taking into account the partial closing of the position.
There are two ways to trade on Finandy:
- 1.On Finandy Exchange We are official Binance brokers. Trading on Finandy is just as safe as trading on Binance.
- 2.Via the API key on the Binance exchange Via the API key, only orders are managed. It is impossible to withdraw coins through an API key, unless you give separate permission for this. This option is disabled by default.
- 1.Enable 2FA
- 2.Add a Telegram bot
- 3.When trading with an API key, add an allowed IP list
- 4.Use a unique complex password on your account
Yes, all changes in position management are applied automatically.
Exchanges provide official APIs specifically for trading through them. Exchanges receive commissions from transactions, so they are equally profitable if you trade through the exchange or through the API.
- Binance (Spot, Margin cross, Margin Isolated, Futures)
- Finandy Exchange (Spot, Futures)
The fee for trading is the same as for trading through the exchange.
- Default 0.1% of trade
- If you enable the setting Use BNB to pay commission, the commission will be 0.075%. How to enable the setting is described
Maker - an order placed in the order list. Increases market liquidity.
Taker - an order that executes orders in the order book. Reduces the liquidity of the market.
Bugs are fixed with high priority.
This article details how to add an API key for Binance
- L = LIMIT order
- F = Floating order
- M = Market order
- S = Stop Limit order
- Т = Trailing order
- 1.Check access to the markets in the key (the market must be ticked)
- 2.Try restarting your account
- 3.Either regenerate the key, you may not have copied the key or secret completely
You may not have permission in the key. Check if the market should be ticked.
Perhaps you do not have permission in the key or you have a referral code in your account.
- 1.Commission on Futures is 0.018% (with BNB), and on Margin 0.075% - more than 4 times less, which gives an advantage in scalping strategies.
- 2.The credit on the margin account is charged immediately when an order is created, and for Futures, once every 8 hours if there is a position.
- 3.Any coin supported by margin can serve as collateral (collateral) for trading in the Margin Market, and only USDT on Futures, but if there is BTC in the Spot Market, you can make an interest-free loan for an equivalent amount. Leverage on Marginal is 3-5x, and on Futures 1-125x.
- 4.Liquidity on futures is higher due to large leverage (item 4).
- 5.The minimum entry amount on the Margin market is $10, and on the Futures $5
The list is specified in the API key management section
The market may be unavailable for trading in several cases:
- API key not added to account
- The API key does not have permission to trade on this market
- A pair is not activated on the isolated margin in the wallets of the terminal
- Lost connection to the server, you need to restart your account
- Account verification required
- 1.If you already have a telegram bot connected in the terminal, then delete it
- 2.Create a telegram bot or add an existing bot to the desired chat
- 3.Connect the bot in the terminal, just send the authorization message from step 7 not to the bot, but to the chat where you added the bot from step 2 of this instruction.