To start trading on the Finandy Exchange, you need to transfer funds to the wallet address:
- 1.Log in to your account, open the Finandy Exchange section and select the SPOT market.
2. Click on the menu under the graph section "Deposit".
3. Select the desired asset, network and on the right you will see the address to which you need to make a deposit
Checking the status of the deposit:
- Log in to your account and select Finandy Exchange (SPOT market).
- Click on the menu under the graph section "Deposit".
- Select Asset and Network
- Click the Refresh button to the left of the heading Recent Deposits
Most cryptocurrencies have a block explorer where you can track transactions using TxID. If your transaction is in the block explorer, then soon your deposit will be displayed in the history.
If the deposit does not appear in your deposit history and more than 4 hours have passed, please open a Finandy support ticket.
If you cannot find your deposit in your Finandy Exchange account, there may be several reasons for this:
The transaction was incorrectly sent to the blockchain from the sender's wallet. Carefully check the recipient's address, it must match the one provided to you on the Finandy website.
You must check and confirm the status of the transaction, if there is a problem with incorrect data, you need to contact the sender service.
Transactions are not instantaneous and require "Confirmations". Confirmations occur when miners verify that transactions are legitimate. You need to wait for your transaction to be added to the block chain and further confirmations will occur as new blocks are added.
Transactions with higher fees are more likely to be added to the block first.
- The transaction fee paid at the time of sending. The higher the fee, the faster the transfer.
- The number of transactions pending confirmation on the network. As a rule, the more transactions in the queue, the longer your deposit is confirmed.
- If the transaction from the sending wallet is successful, you should use the appropriate block explorer for your coin to check if it is on the block chain.
- If you cannot find your particular transaction in the corresponding block explorer, it means that it was not successfully sent from a third party service not related to Finandy Exchange.
- If you can find your transaction in the block explorer, please make sure the transaction was sent to your correct Finandy Exchange address and also check the status of the transaction.
- If the status is "Failed", this indicates a problem and you should contact the sender's service.
- If the status is "OK", "Not Confirmed" or "Confirmed", it means that the transaction was successful and will soon be credited to Finandy Exchange, provided that the correct address is entered.
When the wallet is under maintenance, transactions will not be processed. Pending deposits will be received after the wallet is online again.
Finandy does not currently accept transactions sent via a smart contract.
Finandy Exchange recommends sending deposits without using smart contracts.
If you send a deposit to Finandy Exchange using a smart contract, then when you check the details of the transaction in the block explorer, it may appear as successfully sent, but the transaction may not be received in your account.
Do not send tokens that are not hosted on the platform to the address provided by Ethereum. Such tokens will be considered lost and cannot be recovered.
If your transaction appears as successful in the block explorer, but your deposit has not been received, we recommend reviewing the cases listed above for troubleshooting. If you need further assistance, we will be happy to help. Create a support ticket with as much detail as possible, including dates, times, amounts, transaction ID (or a link to the transaction in the block explorer).