Comment on page
Last updated 31/05/2023
Transfer funds to your account's wallet address to start trading on Finandy:
- 1.Access your account, go to Finandy Exchange, and choose "Wallets" from the menu.
- 2.Click on "Deposit" tab.
- 4.Select the desired asset and network. The deposit address will be displayed on the right side.
The time it takes for your deposit to complete depends on the token, network speed, and number of confirmations needed. Generally, it takes around 3-5 minutes.
1. Log in to your account and select Finandy Exchange (SPOT market).
- 2.Select 'Wallets' option from menu.
- 3.Select "Deposit" tab.
- 4.Select the desired asset and network, and click the "Update" button next to "Recent Deposits".
Most cryptocurrencies have a block explorer where you can track transactions using TxID. If your transaction appears in the block explorer, your deposit will soon be displayed in your transaction history.
If your deposit doesn't appear in the history after 4 hours, please contact Finandy customer service.
Attention! For security purposes, withdrawals of funds will be available for unverified accounts no earlier than 72 hours after making a deposit.
If you cannot find your deposit in your Finandy Exchange account, there could be several reasons:
The transaction was incorrectly sent to the blockchain from the sender's wallet. Please double-check the recipient address, it should match the one provided to you on Finandy terminal.
Verify and confirm the transaction status. Contact the sender's service if there are any issues with incorrect data.
Transactions are not instantaneous and require "Confirmations". Confirmations occur when miners verify that transactions are legitimate. You need to wait for your transaction to be added to the block chain and further confirmations will occur as new blocks are added.
Note: Finandy Exchange does not control transaction confirmations, as they are performed by miners in the blockchain.
Transactions with higher fees are more likely to be added to a block first.
- The transaction fee paid at the time of sending. The higher the fee, the faster the transfer.
- The number of transactions pending confirmation on the network. As a rule, the more transactions in the queue, the longer your deposit is confirmed.
- If the transaction from the sending wallet is successful, you should use the appropriate block explorer for your coin to check if it is on the block chain.
- If you cannot find your specific transaction in the respective block explorer, it means that it was not successfully sent from a third-party service unrelated to Finandy Exchange.
- If you can find your transaction in the block explorer, please ensure that the transaction was sent to your correct Finandy Exchange address and also check the transaction status.
- If the status is "Failed", this indicates a problem and you should contact the sender's service.
- If the status is "OK", "Unconfirmed" or "Confirmed", it means that the transaction was successful and will soon be credited to Finandy Exchange, if the correct address was entered.
When a wallet is under maintenance, transactions will not be processed. Unfinished deposits will be received once the wallet is back online.
Finandy does not currently accept transactions sent via a smart contract.
Finandy Exchange recommends sending deposits without using smart contracts.
A smart contract is a way to send funds and information that is triggered by certain rules. Ethereum ERC tokens are the only type we support that can execute smart contracts.
If you send a deposit to Finandy Exchange using a smart contract, when checking the transaction details in the block explorer, it may appear as successfully sent, but the transaction may not be received in your account.
Do not send tokens that are not listed on the platform to the provided Ethereum address. Such tokens will be considered lost and cannot be recovered.
In case your block explorer shows a successful transaction but your deposit is not received, we recommend referring to the mentioned cases to resolve the issue. For additional help, kindly create a support ticket with comprehensive information, including dates, times, amounts, and transaction IDs.