Comment on page
Last updated 21/05/2023
Finandy service supports connecting other Finandy accounts and switching between them.
Only existing Finandy accounts can be added to profiles.
Go to "Account"
and select "Profiles".
On the right hand side of the screen, enter your email, password, complete the robot verification, and click "Add profile".
Open Trading page.
Once a profile has been added a box will appear on the right hand side of the screen to switch between Profiles.
Open Account Management page.
Select "Profiles" menu.
To switch profiles, simply click the "Switch" button next to the Email on the right side.
Manage profiles on the Account / Profiles page.
- 1.If necessary, you can add a name to the profile.
- 2.Save button for profile name.
- 3.Profile email.
- 4.Label indicating the currently authorized account.
- 5.Delete profile.
- 6.Notification when profile password has been changed or 2FA has been reset. Profile must be deleted and reconnect in again.
- 7.Button to switch to selected account.
Do you have any questions? We can help you in our Telegram chat.