Last update 19/05/2023
The Signal log tab provides analysis of all incoming signals, displays the signal code and the notifications created from it.
- 1.Received signal list
- 2.Signal details
- 1.Signal ID
- 2.Action performed by the signal
- 3.Currency pair name (сlicking on currency pair name will open its chart)
- 4.Details and webhook name for the received signal
- 5.Received signal time
Clicking on the signal line anywhere other than the currency pair name will open the details.
1. Hook ID
2. Hook name
3. Signal action details
4. View order created by the signal
5. Server IP address from received request
Received signal message
Order configuration from Finandy webhook settings.
Do you have any questions? We can help you in our Telegram chat.