Setting up trading options
- 1.Controlling the display of the reverse button on the chart and in the position - Display on chart and positions - Display on positions only - Hide
- 2.Position reverse mode - Position amount x 2 - Position amount + position open amount
- 1.Controlling the display of the close button on the chart and in the position - Display on chart and positions - Display on positions only - Hide
- 2.Closing order type - Market order - Floating order
Automatically switch to STOP type if price is market price
- 1.Leave LIMIT in any case
- 2.Switch to STOP for market price
- 1.Timeout is for rearranging the order, sec The rearranging of an order begins after timeout is over, if an order price is not a bottom price in the order book
- 2.Maximum time to fill an order, min If the maximum awaiting time is reached and order is not filled it will be canceled.
- 3.Maximum price deviation, % Maximum price deviation in % from the initial, after exceeding it the order will be canceled
- 4.The rearranging of a dust order Action with a rearranging dust order (order sum is less than minimum) - Await till execution - Increase to the minimum sum - Cancel a dust order
Display favorites section at the right of the chart
Used to choose market and menu on the right top
- 1.By hover
- 2.By click
On this page, notifications are configured that are sent to the telegram bot
The sessions page displays all active sessions with the option to end irrelevant or unauthorized sessions.
There are 2 free services available in Finandy:
- 1.Trading on the Finandy exchange Exchange created under the Binance brokerage program
- 2.Trading on the Binance exchange via API key To trade, your Binance account must be without a referral promo code.
To check if API key trading is available on the Binance exchange, you need to add the API key to the terminal
And check in subscriptions
If your current account is not suitable, then you have a choice: