Comment on page
Last update 08/06/2023
To show Fibonacci grids, enable PRO mode (free)
or access display options via the interface's 'Settings' section.
Click 'Order Creation' (1), enable Fibonacci grid display (2) and click "Save" (3).
Select Fibonacci Grid in order panel.
- 1.Real or virtual orders. R - real orders. Order sent to the exchange. V - virtual orders. Order is created in terminal and only sent to the exchange when activation conditions are met.
- 2.Order types to place on the exchange: L - Límit F - Floating M - Market S - Stop Market T - Trailing Stop Market
If you create and cancel multiple orders without execution as part of your strategy, we recommend choosing a virtual order type due to Binance's limit on the number of non-executed orders. More information. You can adjust the number of real orders closest to current price in grid order settings.
In most cases "L" (Limit) order type is used.
1. Select Volume (sum) or Amount. 2. Enter the token volume or amount across all Grid orders.
Please note that volume of each order on the Grid must meet the minimum requirement set by exchange rules.
For example, if you assign the total Grid volume to 100 USDT and spread it evenly over 4 orders, each order's volume will be 25 USDT.
Disabled by default.
If a timeframe (1) is set, the system checks the candle's High/Low price at its close (based on item 2 selection). If the price has increased (for buying) or decreased (for selling), the grid border will be adjusted towards Close or High/Low price, leaving the other border in place.
- 1.Enable/disable order placement level.
- 2.Fibonacci levels from 0 to 1. At level 0 no order is placed.
- 3.Order price. Prices of Fibonacci grid orders can only be edited at the highest and lowest levels, while the prices of other levels are automatically calculated.
- 4.Set total percentage in this section:
- 1.Fibonacci grid extreme points. Drag them using your mouse.
- 2.Grid label. Drag the label to move all Fibonacci grid orders on chart. Total tokens on grid are shown in the label.
- 3.Average price when all grid orders are executed is displayed.
Active levels are highlighted in color. While inactive levels are highlighted in gray.
Set auto-cancellation time in position settings to cancel orders automatically. Grid order execution deactivates auto-cancellation.
To create a Grid, click "Сreate Grid" button.
After creating a Grid, a control box for the Grid appears on the right side of "1 order or grid" selection.
- 1.Edit an existing Order Grid by modifying Grid's order number or volume, and adjusting any other relevant parameters. Click 'Modify Grid #1' after making changes to Grid orders.
- 2.Create new grid at current position.
- 3.Cancel selected Grid (Grid #1 in screenshot).
Modify order position on the chart by clicking and dragging order's left side.
- 1.Drag the label to adjust grid position.
2. Click Change grid in the order panel.
- 1.Expand a position by clicking on the position line (excluding currency pair name). Clicking currency pair name will open currency pair chart.
- 2.Click on price field in the order list, modify price and press Enter, or click outside the field to save changes.
Do you have any questions? We can help you in our Telegram chat.