Positions are located in the "Trading" menu item
The Trading menu is divided into tabbed submenus (may vary from market to market):
- 1.Positions which additionally contain the following tabs:
- Exchange ( Spot market)
- 5.Deposit funds (Finandy exchange)
- 6.Transfer of funds (Finandy Exchange)
- 7.Withdrawal of funds (Finandy Exchange)
The tab displays the number of positions and orders
This tab displays all open trading positions.
Described in 3 parts of the video:
To accurately understand risk, Finandy calculates your average position price by default, taking into account all executed orders.
The formula for calculating the average price for all executed orders
The default setting "By all orders" allows you to always understand the dynamic breakeven price based on all filled orders within a position. In this way, you can take into account your risks in full and make decisions about new actions more effectively.
For traditional position average price calculations, select "By opened orders" and click "Save"
With this setting, only executed orders that average (increase) your position will be taken into account. The setting is suitable for less intense action within the position.
1. If you click on the name of a currency pair, its chart will open.
2. If you click on any area other than a pair name, a list of orders for that position will be displayed.
3. At the end of the position line, there is an option to close the position and transfer it to "Exchange".
Click the button to open an additional block with statistics and mass actions on positions.
The panel on the left displays data on open positions.
To see the bulk operations management menu, press the button to show/hide the additional panel above the list of positions (to the left of the choice of the type of order that closes the position)
The mass operation must be approved with the "OK" button, which appears below after clicking the "Confirm" button.
In the table header to the right of the "Amount" header, if enabled, empty positions will be hidden. Empty positions are positions with no filled orders.
The description of the interface practically coincides with the interface of open positions, which was detailed above.
There are positions in the Exchange without making a profit. For example, if you need to buy BNB to pay a fee or sell a token that does not have a position in the terminal.
How to create an exchange operation?
- In the form for creating a position, select "Exchange"
- In an open operation, click on the arrows in a circle to the left of the red cross
Above the balance table is a filter for small balances - up to 0.001 BTC and an estimated total balance in BTC / USD.
Wallets are displayed for the currently selected market. To change the market, you need to select another market from the top left, above the chart